Delos. Photo by Lisa Eberle.
- Carlos Noreña. 2017. "Nero's Imperial Administration." In The Cambridge Companion to the Age of Nero, edited by Shadi Bartsch, 48-62. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Melissa Cradic. 2017. "Embodiments of Death: The Funerary Sequence and Commemoration in the Bronze Age Levant." Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research 377: 219-248.
- Nikolaos Papazarkadas. 2017. "Judicial and Financial Administration in Late Hellenistic Athens: A New Decree of the Athenian Council." Hesperia 86: 325-357.
- Emily Mackil. 2017. "Property Claims and State Formation in the Archaic Greek World." In Ancient States and Infrastructural Power: Europe, Asia, and America, edited by Clifford Ando and Seth Richardson, 63-90. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Lisa Pieraccini (co-editor with Nancy de Grummond). 2017. Caere. Cities of the Etruscans. Austin: University of Texas Press.
- Duncan MacRae. 2016. Legible Religion: Books, Gods, and Rituals in Roman Culture Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Nikolaos Papazarkadas (co-editor with A.P.Matthaiou). 2015. ΑΞΩΝ: Studies in Honor of Ronald S. Stroud Athens: Greek Epigraphical Society.
- Daniel Boyarin. 2015. A Traveling Homeland: The Talmud as Diaspora. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Diliana Angelova. 2015. Sacred Founders: Women, Men, and Gods in the Discourse of Imperial Founding, Rome through Early Byzantium. Berkeley: University of California Press.
Aug 27, 2017 5:00pm
Aug 30, 2017 12:00pm
Aug 31, 2017 6:30pm