The Temple of Zeus at Nemea, 2012. Photo: Kim Shelton.
- Homsher, R.S. and Cradic, M.S. 2018. "The Amorite Problem: Resolving an Historical Dilemma." Levant. DOI: 10.1080/00758914.2017.1418038.
- Melissa Cradic and R.S Homsher. 2017. "Rethinking Amorites." In Rethinking Israel: Studies in the History and Archaeology of Ancient Israel in Honor of Israel Finkelstein, edited by O. Lipschits, Y. Gadot, and M.J. Adams, 131-150. Winona Lake: Eisenbrauns.
- Robert Knapp. 2017. The Dawn of Christianity. People and Gods in a Time of Magic and Miracles. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Erich Gruen. 2017. "Christians as a 'Third Race': Is Ethnicity an Issue?" In Christianity in the Second Century, edited by J. Carleton Paget and J. Lieu, 235-249. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Carlos Noreña. 2017. "Nero's Imperial Administration." In The Cambridge Companion to the Age of Nero, edited by S. Bartsch, 48-62. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Melissa Cradic. 2017. "Embodiments of Death: The Funerary Sequence and Commemoration in the Bronze Age Levant." Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research 377: 219-248.
- Erich Gruen. 2017. "Paul and Jewish Ethnicity." In Talmudic Transgressions, edited by C. Fonrobert, I. Rosen-Zvi, A. Shemesh, and M. Vidas, 351-367. Brill.
- Nikolaos Papazarkadas. 2017. "Judicial and Financial Administration in Late Hellenistic Athens: A New Decree of the Athenian Council." Hesperia 86: 325-357.
- Emily Mackil. 2017. "Property Claims and State Formation in the Archaic Greek World." In Ancient States and Infrastructural Power: Europe, Asia, and America, edited by C. Ando and S. Richardson, 63-90. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Erich Gruen. 2017. "The Last Generation of the Roman Republic Revisited." In Politische Kultur und soziale Struktur der römischen Republik, edited by M. Haake and A.D. Harders, 553-567. F. Steiner.
- Lisa Pieraccini (co-editor with Nancy de Grummond). 2017. Caere. Cities of the Etruscans. Austin: University of Texas Press.
Oct 24, 2018 12:00pm
Getting the Facts on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment: What are the limits of personal narratives shared online—and what do we miss in survey data?Oct 25, 2018 4:00pm
Oct 26, 2018 12:00pm